Weekly Youth Events 02/27/2019
Even though we are in transition and hiring a new youth director, the youth program is still going strong with the help of many dedicated volunteers!
Sunday School: 9:30 every Sunday morning for 7th - 12th grades led by Pat Reeder, Bruce Woner, Dori Murphy, and Danny Downs
• This Sunday (March 3): Sunday School in the Youth Rooms (Rooms 102/103)
• March 10: Sunday School in the Youth Rooms (Rooms 102/103)
• March 17: Off for spring break - no Sunday School
• March 24: Cooking in the kitchen (next to the Fellowship Hall in the basement)
• March 31: 5th Sunday special gathering - Sunday School in the Youth Rooms, attend 11:00
worship together, lunch and games afterward
• April 7: Baked potato bar and bake sale fundraiser
Youth bell choir: Weekly rehearsals on Sunday mornings at 9:00 downstairs in the Bell Room led by Deanna Guzman.
Wednesday evenings downtown:
• No separate youth class this semester
• Supper at 5:30
• Sign up for one of the Wednesday Night adult discipleship classes or contact Allison Brewer (email@example.com) if you're interested in helping with the younger kids or in the nursery.